Tuesday, January 4, 2011

UFP

Finished the flames, have a good start on the packages, started to put the ribbons and bows on, ironed the side ribbons first to get the wrinkles out and  voila!!!!they melted!!!!well, OK, just start over again, now I am wondering if I should do them with a nice satin stitch on the machine.  I may do one to see how it looks, and then make a decision. 
The blue background fabric is a Nancy Crow, when that came out  
  it was one of the greatest fabric lines of the time.  Designs that we had never seen before, or thought about, what a breakthrough from the little calico print  fabric.

1 comment:

vivian said...

I've never seen that pattern and I really like it!! the blue fabric is perfect!

Vacation time is over !!

    Today I can say "thirty years in waiting"  is finished I had made a queen size quilt with these fabrics and I missed it so tha...