Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Vacation time is over !!

 

 

Today I can say

"thirty years in waiting"  is finished

I had made a queen size quilt with these fabrics and I missed it so that I had started another but put it away for a rainy day.    So happy that I found the box many years later and was able to get it finished at last!!

A nine patch or simple irish chain, so off I went with my box, and this is what it turned into.... I am so pleased, and it is big enought to use on the dining room table. I have a few squares left, maybe enought to make a place setting or something.

The quilting design is from My Creative Stitches 


Monday Patch

Vacation time is over and we are back to our art!!

Two of the gals have finished their giant wedding ring, one is ready to be quiltied and another is alread to go on the table.  Quilting in lines, it turned out really nice.




Another double wedding ring but traditional 
still lots of pieces to sew, but it is going to be beautiful !



Someone is starting her birds, ravens maybe!!



During vacation time I had my granddaughter here and we were able to  
finish her little quilt.  She is 7 years old and did all the piecing herself over Christmas vacation,  
She chose a cute candy heart panto with words, HUGS, KISSES, and LOVE.  
It's already on her bed at home!!









1 comment:

Frumzi said...

Your blog has enriched my life in countless ways, and I'm truly thankful.

Vacation time is over !!

    Today I can say "thirty years in waiting"  is finished I had made a queen size quilt with these fabrics and I missed it so tha...