Friday, January 28, 2011

AMERICAN ENGLISH GROCERY STORE IN MONTPELLIER!!!

So excited, went into town today to find something new.......I found the only food store in town that is dedicated to us USA'ers and of course the English, Scottish, etc, don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
It was great,  cake mixes and frosting, pumpkin to make pies or pumpkin bars, oh so nice, just a little bit of home in the south of France,  Hope to see the next time Fluff, and Karo syrup to make a pecan pie.   Here are a few pictures, Enjoy!!

Look at all those goodies!!!

 
ENGLISH CORNER SHOP
12  rue du Four des Flammes
34000 Montpellier

3 comments:

vivian said...

I guess we take the little things for granted! I'm not familiar with Fluff but the pecan pie sounds great!

Rebecca said...

WOW!! You are so organized. What a nice pantry. I have fluff and Karo syrup in my cupboard. You must make home made bread, I see yeast. Do you have a Sam's Club in France???

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Vacation time is over !!

    Today I can say "thirty years in waiting"  is finished I had made a queen size quilt with these fabrics and I missed it so tha...