Saturday, August 27, 2011

TENSION

I AM READY TO THROW THE MACHINE OUT THE WINDOW!!!!!!

The day started out good, well, so I thought, Last night finished up a row, only two left, and the bottom border, well, today still two rows to do and frog the side borders, and frog and frog......
My thread keeps breaking, doing the feathers the downs and great the ups are awful, changed needles, cleaned and oiled, changed thread,  played with the tension for hours, and no way, I am still frogging.
Someone suggested it was the heat, well, I know it has cooled down, but I am hotter than ever......
I do a sample and it's great, then on the quilt disaster,  I am done for the day, maybe week-end!!!!!

Hope everyone has a nice week-end.  Have fun...........................


No comments:

Vacation time is over !!

    Today I can say "thirty years in waiting"  is finished I had made a queen size quilt with these fabrics and I missed it so tha...