Thursday, August 25, 2011

By the picture you guessed!!!!



Beautiful evening to go roller blading,  out at 8, home at midnight, we rolled about 28 miles.  During the summer we go from one port to another, and when we get to the Grau de Roi we watch the sun set, then roller blade back to where we came from for our picnic on the beach.  I always bring brownies or congo squares, so we had lots of pizza, fruit salad, quiche, and cheese, don't forget the rosé!!!  Guess we were about 30 rolling tonight.
There was even a bunch of them that took a midnight dip in the sea, well it is about 27C out and the water is  nice and warm, no wind, and just ...........


2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh, my gosh, can I come? Sounds like so much fun!

Rebecca said...

What fun, can I come too??

Vacation time is over !!

    Today I can say "thirty years in waiting"  is finished I had made a queen size quilt with these fabrics and I missed it so tha...