Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What a great awful day!

We went fishing today, great weather, sunny and the sea was so calm.  Came in with 12 fish, great!
Wednesday is my roller blading night out, we go about 18km or so,  nice skating  no wind, and I was not
the last one, (age you know!!).  Then looking at my mail, problem, the legs and table for the Milly that I am
supposed to get have not been shipped yet, now my thoughts are very blue, I almost want to forget the whole thing and carry on.  Thinking that if it was meant to be I would have had it long before. Some days and things just weren't meant to be.
I have this one to quilt, anyone want to quilt it for me? Will pay of course.

No comments:

Vacation time is over !!

    Today I can say "thirty years in waiting"  is finished I had made a queen size quilt with these fabrics and I missed it so tha...