Friday, September 10, 2010

Carrefour Europeen de Patchwork

Getting my suitcase ready to go to Alsace, in the North of France, well guess it is north.
Really near the German border. 
My fist show with Philippe at the APQS stand, so I am really excited. 
I may not be able to really use the Liberty as a pro,  but I can talk about everything I
know.  I did take classes in Germany this summer with Claudia, and my
samples were not bad, so I guess as long it is not a quilt it will be fine.
I do practice with paper, PPP even though it is only on paper it gets into
my head, and I can see it sewing out.
My Milli should be getting here after the show, so next year I should be
fine.  
So many things going on, soon my second grandson, maybe tomorrow!
Rollerblading, new windows,  getting the house ready for my better half,
he will be watching Cali, or maybe it will be the other way around.  

No comments:

Vacation time is over !!

    Today I can say "thirty years in waiting"  is finished I had made a queen size quilt with these fabrics and I missed it so tha...