September was a busy month
I was asked to give machine quilting classes for a group in
Castries during the exposition of France Patchwork.
Busy day, I decided to have them quilt place settings.
So... Off to make 10 kits for the class.
They all turned out beautifully
I hate to waste things and it is better to quilt something that we will use and keep.
I had made practice pieces for the girls before they started on their place setting.
ADY and Bernina lent their Bernina 570's for the quilting
Started off with a button stitch to sew the sunflowers down then on to free motion quilting
I had brought my favorite thread to share
Aurifil of course in just the right colors and
at the end of the day almost ready to put the binding on !
|My sample that is already quilted|
sunflowers on !!