Thursday, January 5, 2012

one down three to go!!!

I am not really happy with my border quilting, but we do learn from our mistakes, so this is a learning quilt!!!  I did have fun putting it together and trying lots of designs!!!  Hope it will be done for the Paris show, but......  I will put the pictures just regular size, this way it...............
OH, I used two baddings, one cotton and one wool, so it is nice and puffy like trapunto!! the rose blocks I love, think I did a good job on those, but then.....






2 comments:

Furball Farm Quilting said...

I think this looks nice,....... why aren't you happy with the borders?? They look okay from where I'm looking. Sometimes, I think we are our own worse critics.

Rebecca said...

Quit that ...... It really looks good {: Man I can't keep up with you, you are quilting up a storm plus teaching and working on that kitchen... WOW!!

Vacation time is over !!

    Today I can say "thirty years in waiting"  is finished I had made a queen size quilt with these fabrics and I missed it so tha...