Thursday, January 5, 2012

Côté Patch and the raffle quilt

Called on a dear friend in the states and said HELLLLLLLP!!!!!
Needed fabric to finish our raffle quilt, so look at this, it is on the floor and we are getting it finished!!
Raffle quilt, it should be done and ready for quilting next week!!!
Who wants a ticket???

Irene finished this over the Holidays,....

This is Annick's nine patch, also Holiday fever.....

Second prize for the raffle, Marie Paule finished this one.....

Marie Paule also put this together over the Holidays!!!! and what did I do?????

2 comments:

Furball Farm Quilting said...

That raffle quilt is going to be stunning!! I like the colours.

Rebecca said...

Ohhh! that raffle quilt is going to turn out beautifull. When it is finished, I would like to show it to Sandy who owns the quilt shop where I bought the fabric. Hey I will take a ticket or two. Are you going to quilt it???

Vacation time is over !!

    Today I can say "thirty years in waiting"  is finished I had made a queen size quilt with these fabrics and I missed it so tha...