Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy National Quilting Day!

TODAY IS NATIONAL QUILTING DAY , But it should be INTERNATIONAL QUILTING DAY. for us guys and gals in France. 
Well, no news is good news sometimes, I have been busy with quilting, quilting and quilting.  So what else is new!!!!
No pictures today, maybe next week or tomorrow, I have been busy with the groups, mystery quilts, and I am working on my exchange quilt that is a little behind.  Hopefully it will be ready for the 15 of April.
Did go fabric shopping at Marcelline in Frontignan, got  lost!!!can you image, there is road work and took the wrong turn, thank goodness I have a small car, little French streets are killers.
Hope you all had a happy quilting day.

No comments:

Vacation time is over !!

    Today I can say "thirty years in waiting"  is finished I had made a queen size quilt with these fabrics and I missed it so tha...