Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day in and Day out

Been so busy this week,  I haven't seen the time go by,  Today is Sunday, well almost Monday and I have just finished one flower for my garden,  I am late, and have so much to do.  I will post my flower, and hope that it will lighten up your garden. 
Monday, class in the morning, my copies are done, hope the girls like them, I will do a demonstration of four types of applique,  needle turn, freezer paper, with cardboard and starch, then with basting the design.  That should take up most of the morning.  I have done designs of a Christmas tree skirt, well two Christmas tree skirts, and I hope that will be what they are waiting for.  I will keep you all informed............. 

No comments:

Vacation time is over !!

    Today I can say "thirty years in waiting"  is finished I had made a queen size quilt with these fabrics and I missed it so tha...