Monday, November 2, 2020

ON ESSAI !!!!

 Happy Monday
 
 



Today was a great day to do some information tickets on the back of the quilts that I have done this year.  Here is one of the five that I made on the embroidery machine today..


                                                                                

                                                                              This is my

                                                                    Feelin' Groovy Garden

                                                   I made with the COLOURWERX Quilt along.  

     It was so much fun... 

 you can see my border is the same as on my Groovy Pumpkins....


Lets see if I can get a video in.... 




 
 

 


 


No comments:

Vacation time is over !!

    Today I can say "thirty years in waiting"  is finished I had made a queen size quilt with these fabrics and I missed it so tha...