Thursday, October 10, 2019

Class mates....WOW!!! it's been a long time !!

A couple of interesting days.... being found by classmates!

Looking at old yearbook pictures and thinking...where is mine?  I have or had lots of pictures of those days but where are they.  

For the moment they are in my head and seeing the pictures that I received today has brought back lots of mixed up memories.  

A little look at the past

... Here they are....

My high school graduation picture


One of my favorite sports...





The basketball team, with friends that played

There was also baseball, soccer and hockey

A great school,  lots of activities for us... 

Loved sports,  bicycle riding and skiing

My favorite subject ART

Memories and Smiles

OOPS!!! forgot I was a majorette.....

 


 

No comments:

Vacation time is over !!

    Today I can say "thirty years in waiting"  is finished I had made a queen size quilt with these fabrics and I missed it so tha...