Monday, December 26, 2011

Sewing machines...Visit to Marseille at the Comptoir Phocéen

Love going to Marseille, there is always something to see and do and dream about, well I will let you dream in the middle of the old sewing machine collection!!! Cyril and Dominique have a great collection.









a  Feather Weight!!!


A machine to do hats


See the box!!!!!It's for me!!!!!
Wonder what is going in there!!!!
Just full of surprises and good things!

Fabric to dream about also!!!!but next time, have lots to do and so little time!!!
next time I will take better notes, but so exciting to get a box!!!!

3 comments:

Furball Farm Quilting said...

What great images!!! Just love those vintage machines, what a great way to spend the day.

Rebecca said...

I know ! I know what is going in the box ...... a new sewing machine. Right!!!

Love their collection, I would love to have one or two..lol

Suzan said...

you got it sweetie!!!!a 440QE!!!!

Vacation time is over !!

    Today I can say "thirty years in waiting"  is finished I had made a queen size quilt with these fabrics and I missed it so tha...