Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving, Kitchen and Quilting!!!

Wishing you all a great and Happy Thanksgiving. 
Here none!!I will postpone for another week I guess, but there is an advancement in the kitchen...


look at that sander!!!WOW




under the kitchen sink!!





OK now Quilting!!!  both disappearing nine patches, I used a Christmas panto on the Christmas quilt with gold Superior thread.  I used the Black eyed Susan panto on the other with a nice "filtec" thread..  Used Hobbs cotton on the Christmas one and Hobbs 20/80 on the other.  Going to use the Christmas quilt for a table cloth so thought it would be nicer in cotton.






1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Yeh look at that sander....lol
Those cabinets are beautiful!! Love that color.

Quilts look great too!! you have been sooooo busy and I thought I was busy all the time.

Vacation time is over !!

    Today I can say "thirty years in waiting"  is finished I had made a queen size quilt with these fabrics and I missed it so tha...