Monday, October 31, 2011

The Joyful Quilter in NY

During my visit in Clifton Parks NY I visited a quilt shop that was WOW, it is now one of my favorite places, and I will go back next year.  The guys were so helpful, the quilts on the walls so rich in color and perfect.  Patterns, fabric and lots of goodies.  The class room, I would love that,.....Well, just a nice place and very warm and friendly. 
Enjoy the pictures!!!












Here is their site, click and enjoy
the Joyful Quilter
19 Glenridge Road
Glenville, NY 12302
518 399 0128

2 comments:

Bob Silverman said...

We just saw your blog online. Thank you for all the sweet things you said about our shop!
Bob, Jim, and Susan
The Joyful Quilter

ThisQuiltingMama said...

As a local and avid quilter,I find the Joyful Quilter my first stop for fabric, patterns, tools and all things quilting, especially the communion of those who quilt and speak the shared language of quilting fun!

Vacation time is over !!

    Today I can say "thirty years in waiting"  is finished I had made a queen size quilt with these fabrics and I missed it so tha...