Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fun in Vermont

So sorry, can't download pictures, but the weather is great, I have talked to a few of my APQS friends and gone to STOWE, Vermont, to see the beautiful changing of the season, the colors are just breathtaking, beautiful,  Shopping, ate half the things that were on my list, made one quilt top, started the next, cleaned and oiled the sewing machine, went to the Shelburn quilt show,  going this week end to the show in Clifton Parks NY and hope to see a few  friends plus of course my Aunt Angie and Uncle Aaron,
I got a great surprise from Rebecca, a beautiful apron to quilt in.
Dad is doing great,  so things are perfect!!!

No comments:

Vacation time is over !!

    Today I can say "thirty years in waiting"  is finished I had made a queen size quilt with these fabrics and I missed it so tha...