Wednesday, January 6, 2021

 

It's a New Year and full of exciting new Dreams !

 

Piecing the Past Quilts  with the

SUMMER SAMPLER 

shoud be finished.  I have one picture to show you it is from MP .

Her top is finished, as you can see, she did not add on all of the borders and it is still 

WONDERFUL

As the pictures from the gals come in I will add them on a few at a time.  


No description available.

I have a funny feeling that the group will be at home until February,

 so lets plan on getting a new project started.  !

I will be off for a few days, vacation time that was not planned, but I do have some 

hand work to bring along with me.  

No description available. 

 

I did have fun making two MOD CATS for our neighbors

they are from Colourwerx 

and a fun little project.  

I had a great time doodling with my Millie while quiling one of them,  Pinky is quilted with a super panto that I think went with her personality... It is Mary's Flower power

Image may contain: stripes 

 No photo description available.

Happy New Year

 Coucou, je vous souhaite une bonne année 2021 une très bonne santé, beaucoup d'amour et de plaisir, une bobine toujours bien remplie et beaucoup de tissus pour vos créativité, je vous embrasse très fort ! Suzan.

No comments:

Vacation time is over !!

    Today I can say "thirty years in waiting"  is finished I had made a queen size quilt with these fabrics and I missed it so tha...