Tuesday, January 6, 2015

My friend and Josephine SMILES..... My other friend Maple.... How lucky I am to have two girls waiting for me when I arrive... Play time....


Life is strange and full of surprises... after so many years to reunite with classmates and start all over again is a blessing... makes me feel happy and somewhere very special... but we are all special... We grow, and isn't that the best thing in life... Growing and changing...



Here is Josephine... she is beautiful and... WOW !!!






Here is Christopher.... what a super guy this guys is... he is the

caretaker of Josephine, and he gave me the best pleasure, which to me was an honor, ... he let me use

Josephine... and it was such a WOW !!!   Can't say how much it meant to me..
New bobbins for her and needles...






Maybe Josephine's first quilt... 
Christopher today, doing something that he loves.... Making music.... :-)


Here is Maple.... This lady is waiting for me also... 
can't wait for the summer to have play time in Vermont 
What an honor it is to have friends like this....



No comments:

Vacation time is over !!

    Today I can say "thirty years in waiting"  is finished I had made a queen size quilt with these fabrics and I missed it so tha...