Monday, February 10, 2014

class with Claudia in Germany, then off with Ines for a few days... lots of fun!!

Mark on his knees.... what we girls ask him to do !!!!


dessert of course....

Mark, always with a smile...
Ines and I hard at work....



Out to dinner with part of the group..


dessert again!!




here we are again.....

feathers....

Ines with a smile this time....

dinner with SMILES

apple strudel  for a friend... it was so good!!!


my class sample done..... wow!!!!

lunch at the APQS showroom in Germany


Dinner out!!!

OOPS!!! not smiling....

Claudia... getting tired...

Ines...


feathers


It's over, but Champagne.... great two days...

No comments:

Vacation time is over !!

    Today I can say "thirty years in waiting"  is finished I had made a queen size quilt with these fabrics and I missed it so tha...