Wednesday, August 15, 2012

RABBIT EARS or DOG EARS!!!! MAYBE CONFETTI!!!

Today I spent about two hours in the garden cutting off those things,
 I made lots of confetti, wish someone was getting married so we could use it!!!
OK, girls, you all know that you have to cut these things off!!!
before cutting!!!


after cutting


Sewing in the garden, putting a quick row of sewing to stabilize the saw tooth border before quilting.  Tomorrow a little ironing to get those seams ready, and on to the frame for quilting. 
 I will do an all over feather, she (the owner) would like it simple.
She (the quilt, can't call it "it") is almost ready to go home to the Island of the Reunion.

No comments:

Vacation time is over !!

    Today I can say "thirty years in waiting"  is finished I had made a queen size quilt with these fabrics and I missed it so tha...