Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tis the season

This week is going to be a very busy one,  Christmas lunch with the girls Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, going to be fun.   Will post some pictures.
 I have done most of my christmas shopping and the gifts are
already wraped and under the tree.  
Today was the Christmas sale for the guild here in town, I had made some bags, and
did embroderie on towels,  all the towels went, so came back with my bags. (I really didn't want to sell them)

Ps.  I was able to do one flower, and cut another one, so I keep busy while others played.... 

What went wrong!!!burnt a big hole in my table cloth, DH is not well, will have to go to the Dr. this week, and I broke a needle on the sewing machine, well not just once, but three times......
cut my finger!!!!!and someone wants me to write a book!!!
Smile, life is good!!!

No comments:

Vacation time is over !!

    Today I can say "thirty years in waiting"  is finished I had made a queen size quilt with these fabrics and I missed it so tha...